- Twin Wheelers Motor Cycle Club (TWMCC).
- First motor sports club in Madras.
- Formed by Rustom “Dusty” Dastur.
- An MG sports car being off located at The Madras Harbor.
- Owner an Englishman and Janji K. Varugis of Madras have brief chat on sports cars.
- Idea of motor sports club formed.
- First recorded race for cars & bikes.
- At abandoned World War 2 airfield in Sholavaram.
- Arranged by TWMCC, including a drag race for mobikes.
- Rex Strong an Englishman & Janji K. Varugis race 2 MG Sports cars from Chesney Hall, Commander in Chief Road to Catholic Center, Armenian street.
- Decide to form a motor sports club.
- Madras Motor Sports Club (MMSC) formed and TWMCC joins it.
- First race held on Oct. 25th though MMSC still unregistered.
- Car & Bike races held at Sholavaram by still unregistered MMSC on Oct 25th.
- Race called the Round table No.3 – Madras Motor Sports Club Races.
- The First Committee:
- M. Donner ( President )
- V. Srinivasan (Hon. Secretary)
- Janji K. Varugis (Hon. Treasurer)
- MA Chidambaram (Chairman)
- Indu Chandhok (Secretary)
- Govid Swaminathan
- V. Arul
- Janji Varugis
- Officer Commanding IAF Station at Tambaram